We just gonna admit how much we love weed, we equally love trying different dishes made with it. Today, we have tried to gather few recipes that are going to make you high twice, first with the weed and second with the taste. So here we go with the recipes.
WEED STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
15 fresh strawberries
½ cup cream
1 cup almond milk
1 cup ice
1 cup marijuana leaves
Here are the instructions on how to make your own strawberry marijuana smoothie:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth, soft mixture is produced.
- Now add few ice cubes to the blender and mix it again.
- Pour the mixture into tall glasses and add some parsley leaves to garnish!
This amazing beverage is a treat for summers so enjoy this astonishing smoothie in your parties and relish in the summer heat.
Following directions need to be followed:-
- Take about 0.3 grams of weed
- Put it in aluminium foil and seal.
- Put the weed in a preheated oven at 230 F.
- Mix the Nutella and powdered crackers with the heated weed.
- Bake them for 10 minutes at 250 F
You will get super amazing weed biscuits to relish with.
5 grams of pure weed or 7 grams of high-quality bud (ground by hand)
3-4 ounces of vodka for its flavor neutrality
3-4 ounces of 100% USP-food grade veg glycerin
2 sterile canning jars and lids
- Put the weed into the sterile canning. Add vodka until it covers marijuana by at least one-quarter inch. Place lid on the jar, and shake vigorously. If the plant matter absorbs the alcohol and increases in size, add more alcohol.
- Place the jar (still tightly closed) in a dark location for some days. Don’t forget to shake it up vigorously at least once a day.
- After few days, you will have to strain the mixture through cheesecloth and pour it into the second sterile canning jar. Mix in your 100% USP-food grade vegetable glycerin. Put the lid and shake vigorously for a minimum 5 minutes.
Your weed beverage is ready to drink.
Cannabis pizza sauce
- Prepare pizza dough and preheat the oven.
- Spread the cannabis sauce.
- Sprinkle bell pepper, corns and cheese as desired
- Bake for about 20 minutes until your cheese is golden.
0.25 Ounces of cannabis buds
0.5 cups of saltless butter
- Bake your cannabis 30 minutes at 240 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add the baked cannabis.
- Let it cook on low flame for about 4o minutes
- Stir frequently.
- Strain and your cannabutter are ready.
Freshly cut marijuana leaves
Freshly cut basil leaves
Organic leafy greens like spinach and lettuce
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix them slowly.
- Garnish with cheese and oregano.
Your salad is ready to serve.
We hope you like these recipes and will surely try. If you like these, share with your weed partners and let them enjoy these as well. You can share your experiences or recipes also.