You might have seen these leaves and not even known it. They look like normal plants with normal leaves, but they are so much more. There are uses, and remedies it can be used for, which bring a lot of benefits. Physically and mentally, helping with an all-round state of well-being.
What is Kratom?
The technical name which we find in textbooks or on the lips of the experts is Mitragyna Speciosa, but we know it as Kratom. This is a tropical evergreen plant from the Southeast Asia region, and the reason we are probably drawn to it is that it is part of the coffee family. And who doesn’t like coffee right? Well, I guess most of England, but they’re the minority.
The tree itself is quite beautiful, glossy dark green leaves attached to branches that shoot out from a straight dark grey trunk with a tripod of flowers to complete it.
We know that natives from a land where the forestry is lush have used leaves and plants for foods as well as for medicinal purposes for many years. It’s been said that they have used these leaves to relieve the spams of their muscles, musculoskeletal pains, and aid in increasing sexual desires and energy levels.
When grated, they use the extracts to rub onto wounds and cuts and act as an anesthetic. There are many more, click here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa to read about them and the uses for illnesses they have helped treat. Some advantages could appeal to you and might be something for you to look into.
What’s a little plant without some of the fun? When the leaves are processed and used in small doses it has the effect of euphoria. It is like that good feeling we get when we have a strong double espresso.
However, when used in higher doses it can have an opioid effect, with the onset of effect lasting typically for 10 minutes to a couple of hours and more. It has become popular due to its mood-enhancing properties and pain relief.
5 Benefits of Using Kratom leaves.
- Immune system. They are naturally full of antioxidants and thus aids in strengthening the immune system and its resilience to fighting off illness.
- Less Anxiety. Although still I the trial and error phase, it has been reported to help people with high changes in moods by regulating and balancing the hormones and decreasing the levels of depression and anxiety.
- Pain Relief. There are a lot of studies that show the wonders of Mother Nature’s hand in providing a more organic means of keeping healthy and prevention. When the leaves are chewed it releases two compounds, serotonin, and dopamine, into the body. This not only has an analgesic effect but is released quickly and can provide faster relief to the pain area.
- Sexual appetite. This study is still in the animal testing period, but due to the increase in energy, the blood flow is increased. With blood flowing to the genital areas it increases the libido and sexual desire and can increase the chances of conception.
- This is more of the less spoken about benefit when it comes to the leaves, but research has shown it helps with the blood sugar levels because it regulates the amount of insulin in the body, so you can manage your diabetes or even prevent it from happening.
Shedding pounds with Kratom.
Like with all activities and products, too much of a good thing, is a bad thing. Kratom leaves are no different, so be sure to do some research and check dosage amounts before attempting to use it. To understand it’s uses and advantages have a look into kratom health at this page and educate yourself on what you’re getting into.
While this is not a magic diet pill, its properties regulate bodily functions which in turn help reduce weight.
As it has a high energy release compound, the effects induce endorphins which, as we know, makes us happy. But it also means we don’t get fatigued and depressed which usually leads us to the fridge to make us feel good, and thus resulting in our jeans crying out for help.
With many opioid and opioid-similar products like Kratom, it can help suppress appetite. But with Kratom, it has a less negative effect on the stomach and lining making it a more natural choice. These opiate receptors are blocked by Kratom to some extent, so the trigger for cravings is fenced off allowing minimal and in some cases no cravings at all.
Either way, if you decide to use this product, you need to read up about it and see what will work best for you. If you are looking to lose weight or improve all-round health, kratom can give this to you, but in a natural chemical-free way. Besides, green looks good on everyone.